Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013

Hello All,

So I've been thinking about what to do for my New Year's resolutions and about what's coming up in 2013.
I've got:

  • Speechless to make into the best debate/learning show the Emerson Channel has ever seen -ever!
  • My internship with Candlewick Press to impress people at
  • My four classes to beast
  • The 32nd Annual EVVY Awards Script to build, supervise and make amazing
  • Figuring out how to be a part of Orientation Series next summer
  • and....figuring out what i'll be doing for the rest of the year
I've got a lot to do in the next five months, and I think I'm going to be as busy as ever, haha.

So for my resolution, I don't think I could really boil it down into one kinda smallish thing to say to people unless it's something like "my resolution is to make this year the best that i can possibly make it."

I guess that's good enough, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment