Tuesday, February 26, 2013

SPRING BREAK!!

Hello All!

Don't get too excited, I'm not actually doing anything fun or interesting for Spring Break, I'm just going home and (hopefully) going back to work to make some money so I can eat for the rest of the semester.

I just wanted to check in because I haven't been around much, being a little busy producing a show and all *hair flip*

My homework has also kind of been piling up on me a little bit, too, but that's mostly my fault and a little bit of my professors' faults, too, because they have the stupidity of not consulting with my other teachers about when they want their exams/midterms to be due. #stupid

So right now I'm about to go work on a paper about Madame Bovary and how it's not art or it is art or it's Realistic and Romantic and how Flaubert was a man who was a woman in his mind...or something like that, I don't really know, I'm just going to start typing.

I also have a big Final Revision for my Non-Fiction class due on the same day that my Bovary paper needs to be finished.

Oh, and a Finance/ecomomics midterm in class on five chapters. Same day. #dying

However, I wouldn't be me if I wasn't distracted from ALL OF THIS by something!
I have started a new blog, all about my reviews for books, TV shows and movies. You should check it out! I'm hoping for it to be really cool!

The Blonde Reviews

Okay, that's it for today!

Thanks for reading,
Amy Liz

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear blogger/writer,

    1st. (your voice has been heard from a wandering reader). I would be rather interested to hear/read more about Phyre and the upcoming weavers..Even though the element play writing does scribble "Avatar:Air bender" in my noggin. However I did get the feeling this one would of been quite different so not to say. "seen and heard it all before"

    I stumbled with image interest for the weavers. To save the image as a profile cover.

    BTW: Not a writer myself but if there is one thing I know of. Its writings are read and stored. Even without intention of being considered readable or of interest. So show no neglect. Procrastination may put/throw off your devoted time in work but you have more years ahead of you than procrastinating will ever have to finish.

    ReplyDelete